However, No arrears of cash benefit is payable.
21. Special Pay : SWO-B : Rs. 1250
22. Head Cashier : Rs. 1940
23. Special Assistant : Rs. 2920
24. Armed Guard/Bill Collector: Rs. 590
25. Daftary : Rs. 850
26. Elecatrician/AC Plant Helper : Rs. 3090
27. Driver : Rs. 3590
28. Graduation Pay/PQP –
1 year after reaching maximum : Rs. 625
29. 2 year after reaching maximum – Rs. 1215
30. 3 year after reaching maximum - Rs. 1835
31. 4 year after reaching maximum - Rs. 2455
32. 5 year after reaching maximum - Rs. 3045
33. Fixed Personal Pay : Increment Portion : Clerks Rs. 1990; Substaff Rs. 1000
34. FPP : Clerks – where HRA is paid : Rs. Rs. 2262; where accommodation is provided
35. FPP : Substaff – where HRA is paid : Rs. Rs. 1140; where accommodation is
provided Rs. 1025
36. Dearness Allowance – DA Rate : 0.07% per slab of 4 points over 6352 points of
37. DA Rate for Nov. 2017 : 2.66 % ; for November, 2020 : 23.80%
38. Special Allowance : clerks and substaff : 16.4 % on Basic Pay + DA thereon
39. Transport Allowance : Rs. 600 p.m. + DA thereon
40. House Rent Allowance : HRA – Rate : 10.25% at all centres/places
41. Where an employee is transferred by the management (other than at request) he
can claim HRA at 1.50% of his/her HRA on production of rent receipt.
42. Annual Medical Aid Rs. 2355
43. Hospitalisation expenses – covered by Group Medical Insurance Policy – entire
premium will be paid by the Bank. Employee need not pay anything.
44. Medical Insurance scheme for retirees will continue with multiple options.
45. Notice period for availing Privilege Leave (other than for LFC) will be 10 days
( now 15 days)
46. Privilege leave taken on sick grounds when there is no sick leave at credit will not
be counted as an occasion of availing PL.
47. From the calendar year 2020, besides encashment of PL at the time of retirement
and during availment of LFC, PL Encashment would be permitted at 5 days every
calendar year (7 days in case of employees / officers of 55 years of age and
above) at the time of any festival of their choice.
48. Beyond 30 years of service, additional sick leave will be granted at 1 month per
year subject to a max. of 720 days in entire service. (it is 630 days now)
49. Women employees can avail sick leave for the sickness of their children
(upto 8 years of age) on production of medical certificate.
50. Extra ordinary Leave on loss of pay can be availed for 120 days at a time. (Now 90
51. Leave on loss of pay on medical grounds will count for seniority in service.
52. Maternity Leave can be availed in combination/ continuation with other kind of
53. 15 days leave with salary will be granted as additional ML for Hysterectomy
operation where ML limit is exhausted.
54. Within the overall period of 12 months, Maternity leave may be granted upto 6
weeks in case of MTP/miscarriage/ abortion, and if required upto 6 months .
55. Maternity Leave for legal adoption of one child will be upto a max. of 9
months.(now 6 months)
56. Maternity Leave for delivery for twin children shall be 8 month (now 6 montsh)
57. Within the overall period of 12 months, Maternity leave may be granted upto 30
days for the period of hospitalisation for the treatment of certain specified
ailments, subject to production of necessary certificate from the hospital.
58. Paternity Leave can be sanctioned in case of child adoption.
59. Absence from office due to curfew, riots, prohibitory orders, natural calamities,
flood, etc. at the place of work or residence will be treated as special leave on
60. LFC: permissible Distance will be revised as 2200 km/4400 km for non-substaff
and 2600 km/5200 km for substaff
61. Employees will be permitted to travel by own car while on LFC
62. Road Mileage charges will be revised from Rs. 6 per km to Rs. 8 per km
63. Train fare by Shatabdi and Rajdhani express trains (non-Executive Class) will be
reimbursed under LFC if travel is undertaken by these trains.
64. Charges for local sightseeing while on LFC will be reimbursed within the
entitlement on production of bills from approved operators.
65. LFC – if both husband and wife are working in the same Bank, they will be
entitled to LFC individually.( so far not permitted)
66. GST charges on train fare will be paid over and above the entitlement
67. For employees working in North East States, LFC will begin from Guwahati and
the fare from their place of work to Guwahati will be additionally paid. Similarly,
Andaman Nicobar islands to Chennai/ Kolkata, Lakshadweep to Kochi, far-flung
area branches in HP, Uttarakhand, Sikkim, J & K or any other areas which are not
directly connected by train, fare to nearest major railway station will be
additionally reimbursed under LFC in addition to normal entitlement.
68. For actual travel under LFC, train fare under dynamic fare system as on the date of
booking of tickets will be reimbursed.
69. Pony and Dolly charges as per Govt rates. Will be paid within LFC entitlements
70. One more option will be given to choose between 2 years block or 4 years block
71. Income criteria for definition of dependents will be revised from Rs. 10,000 to Rs.
72. For definition of Family, physically/mentally challenged children of employees will
continue to be treated as dependents even after their marriage subject to income
criteria of dependents .
73. Definition of family for coverage under Group Medical Insurance
Policy/reimbursement of medical expenses and LFC – Any two of parents or
parents-in-law – I.e. father & mother, father-in-law & mother-in-law, father and
mother-in-law, mother and father-in-law, to be covered
74. For employees transferred out of station under Deployment policy, the
compensation amount will be revised from Rs. 400 to Rs. 600 per month.(other
75. When employees shift their personal effects while on transfer to another station,
Breakage charges will be paid at
Rs. 1650 for clerks and Rs. 1100 for substaff (on production of receipt).
Rs. 1100 for clerks and Rs. 825 for substaff (on Declaration basis).
76. Cycle Allowance will be increased from Rs. 100 to Rs. 150
77. Washing Allowance will be increased from Rs. 150 to Rs. 200
78. Split Duty Allowance – Rs. 150 to Rs. 200
79. Project Area Compensatory Allowance – will be increased to
Project Area Group A - Clerk : Rs.290 Substaff Rs. 230
Project Area Group B - Clerk : Rs 230 Substaff Rs. 200
80. Project Area HRA ( A or B )will be paid at branches opened in Special Economic
Zone, Export Promotion Zone, etc
81. Revision in Halting Allowance/Diem Allowance while on duty in another station
12 lacs and above – clerk Rs. 1050 substaff Rs. 750
5-12 lacs Clerk : Rs. 900 substaff Rs 600
Below 5 lacs - clerk Rs. 675 substaff Rs. 375
82. Alternatively, employees can stay in hotel and the room rent will be reimbursed by
the Bank as under:
At 12 lacs & above centres: Clerk : Rs. 2500 - Substaff Rs. 1250 per day
At 5 to 12 lacs centres : Clerk : Rs. 2000 - Substaff Rs. 1000 per day
At other centres - Clerk: Rs. 1500 - Substaff Rs. 750 per day
In such cases of reimbursement of hotel rent, boarding charges at 25% of the