Units are aware that the following programmes have been given for observance of the Bank Nationalisation Day.
- National Webinar on 19th July, 2020 ( Sunday ) at 5-00 PM through AIBEA’s Facebook Page.
- Release of the list of Wilful Defaulters of Banks.
- Circulation of e-Leaflets/Pamphlets in regional languages.
- Display of Posters at Branches
- Circulation of e-Posters through social media channels
- Mass Petitions to Prime Minister
- Badge Wearing on 20-7-2020 (Monday)
- Virtual meetings / Webinars, etc. by our Unions/State Federations between 20th and 31st July, 2020
National Webinar: We are happy to inform that Prof. Babu Mathew from the National Law School of
India University, Bengaluru has agreed to address in our Web Seminar at 5-00 PM on 19-7-2020
(Sunday). His address will be telecast live on AIBEA’s Facebook Page and hence all our units and
members can listen to his speech.
Poster and Badge: The specimen of the Poster and Badge is given herein. Units (wherever there is
possibility) should get them printed immediately and supply to branch units/members. Where Badges
cannot be supplied by our Unions to the Branches due to lockdown restrictions, members in the
branches may be advised to take Xerox copy at their level and ensure that Badge Wearing programme