1. Do not privatise Public Sector Banks
2. Do not reduce Government’s equity in Public Sector Banks
3. Do not avail World Bank Loan to capitalise Public Sector Banks
4. Do not proceed with merger of Banks including the Associate Banks with SBI.
5. Do not allow unrestricted entry of foreign capital in banking sector.
6. Do not delete Section 12(2) of Banking Regulations Act
7. Do not remove the ceiling on voting rights of foreign investors.
8. Do not issue licence to industrial houses to start their own Banks.
9. Do not outsource permanent banking jobs and normal banking services
10. Do not proceed with the scheme of private business correspondents
11. Do not violate provisions of Bipartite Settlement on outsourcing
12. Provide adequate staff in Banks through recruitments to maintain and improve customer services.
13. Revive BSRBs for recruitment of staff in Public Sector Banks.
14. Implement the compassionate appointment /financial compensa-tion scheme as finalised between IBA & UFBU.
15. Issue revised uniform guidelines on house building loan, vehicle loan and festival advance to bank staff.
16. Implement 5 day banking
17. Regulate and define working hours of bank officers.
18. Improve Pension Scheme in banking sector on the lines of Central Government Scheme - updation of Pension along with wage revision of in service employees, uniform D.A. neutralization, improvement in commutation, Family Pension, Ex-Gratia of pre – 1986 retirees, etc.
19. Withdrawal of Government’s arbitrary instructions to Banks not to improve/amend any service condition without their permission.
20. Scrap Khandelwal Committee Recommendations.